Monday, May 9, 2011

The Reviews Are In!

Oh my God, it's only been a day since Careless Whispers came back online, but the reviews are pouring in from all over the world. It's so gratifying that this blog is making such an impression. Here is a sampling of the buzz:

"Careless Whispers is always lively and fun. Never boring and stuffy, like my in-laws."
-- Katherine Middleton-Windsor, Duchess of Cambridge

"I need this blog like I need a hole in my head!"
-- Osama bin Laden, from the bottom of the ocean.

"The bitch is back!"
-- Elton John

"This blog is better than breaking up with your cancer-striken wife! And I should know!"
-- Newt Gingrich

"Reading Careless Whispers is the only thing that makes my comb-over lay flat."
-- Donald Trump, Stubby-Fingered Vulgarian

"Todd said If I could read I'd be pretty upset, you betcha!"
-- Sarah Palin

"Makes me wish I was still alive!"
-- Jan Brewer, Arizona Governor

"This blog (sniff!) brings a tear (snivel!) to my eyes (blubber!) every day. WAAAAH!"
-- Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio)

"I'd gladly give all my money away if this blog would just disappear."
-- Warren Buffett

"Careless Whispers is the only drug I need! Well, until my coke dealer gets back to me..."
-- Lindsay Lohan

"GDMN slanderous f***ing piece of horse s**t!"
-- Pope Benedict XVI

"Forget this drivel, we're still hurting over here. HELLO???"
-- The Entire Country of Japan

"Careless Whispers is back? Basement, here we come!"
-- Dow Jones Industrial Average

"I don't think my life could get any more screwed up. What did you say? Something about Careless Whispers?"
-- Muammar Qadafi, Libya

"I died for this?? Are you kidding me?"
-- Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment